Con-Tech DKI takes a holistic approach to business recognizing the close relationship between our financial success and our desire to make a positive impact on our employees, community, and the planet. Joining together diversity, the environment and our community is how Con-Tech DKI does business.
Con-Tech DKI offers a varied and inclusive work environment where our employees are given the support they need to learn, grow, and reach their potential. Diversity is woven into the fabric of our company culture and isn’t just about race or gender. It’s about creating an inclusive environment that values the differences in people, experiences, and thought.
We believe in reflecting the face of our customers through our employees. Our customers come to us from a wide array of cultures, ethnic backgrounds, ages, lifestyles, beliefs, and philosophies, and so do our employees.
Con-Tech DKI values the perspectives, backgrounds, and range of experiences that our employees bring to the company. Our people represent a variety of life experiences, from those just starting out in their careers to those who have been with the company since its inception. We believe that employing people with a wide range of work and life experiences enables us to think more creatively as an organization and gives us the flexibility needed to adapt to changing market conditions.
We value, recognize, and reward innovative thinking and actively encourage people to think creatively in developing new business solutions.
In response to increasing global concerns about environmental conservation, Con-Tech DKI has adopted environmentally responsible initiatives to assist in sustaining our environment.
- Con-Tech DKI uses biological solutions comprised of live bacteria that break down organic compounds into safe by-products, as well as products made completely of botanical ingredients. These are examples of the options we endeavour to use whenever possible to keep our workers, clients, and the environment safer.
- Con-Tech DKI offers content restoration solutions that promote restoring damaged items instead of replacing them.
- Con-Tech DKI has adopted the green philosophy internally by proudly taking an additional step towards environmental conservation. We have replaced the flat roof of our 24,000 square foot facility with an energy efficient and highly reflective roofing product.
- By partnering with one of our vendors, we are recycling office technology products, ink and toner cartridges, cell phones, rechargeable batteries, and other personal electronics. Our company is committed to diverting materials from the waste stream.
In compliance with the AODA; Con-Tech DKI will make written information and other forms of communication, accessible upon request.
Con-Tech DKI strongly believes in supporting a variety of charitable organizations that benefit citizens in the Greater Toronto Area and abroad. We are happy to support these valuable organizations through monetary donations and through corporate sponsorship of annual events.
Con-Tech DKI has been in business since 1990 and over the years we have contributed to numerous charitable foundations and organizations including:
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Women In Insurance Cancer Crusade (WICC)
- The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation
- The Canadian Red Cross
- Jennifer Ashleigh Children’s Charity
- MS Society of Canada
- ALS Association
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters Canada
- Starlight Children’s Foundation Canada
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Canada